Humor You 'n' Me

Check out my blog for things that will make you laugh: funny pictures, news, jokes, and videos. I may also write about various thoughts and experiences that might just... humor you 'n' me.

Monday, September 18, 2006

29 Year Old Passes As A Toddler


Could you pass as a toddler?

(Quoted from its source): A businessman flew from Britain to Amsterdam on his two-year-old daughter's passpart.

Mark Coshever, 29, was allowed through airport security and on to a plane after picking up the wrong passport at home.

He did not realise the mistake until his easyJet flight from Luton touched down at Amsterdam, reports the Mirror.

Mark, 29, said: "I was shocked that I could fly to a major international airport on a child's passport."

Airline staff had twice examined his passport and failed to notice the photo was that of toddler Alicia.

Mark, from Rayleigh, Essex, added: "Fortunately I had my driving licence, which has my photo."

A spokesman for easyJet said: "Staff misread Mr Coshever's passport and have been disciplined."

Source: Ananova

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home