Humor You 'n' Me

Check out my blog for things that will make you laugh: funny pictures, news, jokes, and videos. I may also write about various thoughts and experiences that might just... humor you 'n' me.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Popsicle Stick Joke # 3

Dog jokes can be pretty funny too, especially due to the sometimes unusual names that some breeds have. Here's one popsicle stick joke relating to dogs:

Who does a dog quarterback throw to?

A labrador receiver.


Another one I heard relates to Laika (also known as Kudryavka). The dog was the very first dog sent into space and she is pretty famous for it. Unfortunately, the dog died up in space and kind of became a martyr when it came to space exploration. It's actually a really sad story, but the dog's legend lives on. Here's the joke I heard, which I'm pretty sure is meant to be lighthearted. If it wasn't, I would take some offense to it, with Laika being one of my heroes and all. Here it is:

What's it like being the first dog in space?

Ruff.

See you space cowboy (or cowgirl).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home