Humor You 'n' Me

Check out my blog for things that will make you laugh: funny pictures, news, jokes, and videos. I may also write about various thoughts and experiences that might just... humor you 'n' me.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Blonde Joke

I hope you don't take blonde jokes too seriously. The pronoun can always be replaced with whoever you see fit, really. I like to use "dunces" in these kinds of things over "blondes," just because it's not great to stereotype. Anyways, here it is:

One morning this blonde calls her friend and says "Please come over and help me. I have this amazing jigsaw puzzle and I can't figure out how to start it."

Her friend asks "What is it a puzzle of?"

The blonde says "From the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

The blonde's friend figures that he's pretty good at puzzles, so he heads over to her place. She lets him in the door and shows him to where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He takes a look at the puzzle pieces for a moment and begins to laugh hysterically!

He says to her, "No matter what I do, I'm not going to be able to show you how to assemble these puzzle pieces. Put these Frosted Flakes back in the box!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home