Humor You 'n' Me

Check out my blog for things that will make you laugh: funny pictures, news, jokes, and videos. I may also write about various thoughts and experiences that might just... humor you 'n' me.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Injured Pirate Joke

A seaman meets a pirate in a bar. The pirate has a peg-leg, a hook and an eye patch. "How'd you end up with a peg-leg?" asks the sailor. "I was swept overboard in a storm," says the pirate.

"A shark bit off me whole leg."

"Wow!" said the seaman. "What about the hook?"

"We were boarding an enemy ship, battling the other sailors with swords. One of them cut me."

"Incredible!" remarked the seaman. "And the eye patch?" "A seagull dropping fell in me eye," replied the pirate.

"You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?," the sailor asked incredulously.

The pirate said, "It was the first day with the hook."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home