Humor You 'n' Me

Check out my blog for things that will make you laugh: funny pictures, news, jokes, and videos. I may also write about various thoughts and experiences that might just... humor you 'n' me.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Moose Meets College



Moose Drops By NMU

(Quoted from its source): Some NMU students got an unexpected close-up look at wildlife Tuesday night.

A bull moose paid a visit to the campus.

Police chased the moose at around 7:30 pm, and the moose subsequently plowed into the window of a laundry room at Magers Dorm before finally leaving the campus.

"Yeah, I was sitting on my bed studying for a bio test," said student Kendra Meyer, "and all of a sudden, I heard this big shattering, and actually one of my suitemate's mirrors fell down off the wall. I looked outside and there's this big brown creature running by and then people started running down the hall, and they're like, 'There's a moose outside! There's a moose!'"

No one was injured, including the moose, who disappeared into parts unknown.

Source: WLUC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home