Humor You 'n' Me

Check out my blog for things that will make you laugh: funny pictures, news, jokes, and videos. I may also write about various thoughts and experiences that might just... humor you 'n' me.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What setting do I use on the washing machine? Joke


One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt.

Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"

"It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?"

He yelled back, "University of Oklahoma."

And they say blondes are dumb...

Here's another example of a joke in which the main character in the joke can really be replaced with whoever you see fit. "Husband" can easily be replaced by "dunce" or "moron" and then nobody is really stereotyped. I still think it's a rather funny joke, if I do say so myself. I wonder if something like this has ever actually happened before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home