Humor You 'n' Me

Check out my blog for things that will make you laugh: funny pictures, news, jokes, and videos. I may also write about various thoughts and experiences that might just... humor you 'n' me.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ridiculous Call Center Conversations

Supposedly these ridiculous conversations actually took place. Here's a few funny ones:

* Customer: "I've been ringing 0700 2300 for two days and can't get through to enquiries. Can you help?" Operator: "Where did you get that number from, sir?" Customer: "It was on the door to the Travel Centre." Operator: "Sir, they are our opening hours."

* Caller: "I deleted a file from my PC last week and I have just realised that I need it. If I turn my system clock back two weeks, will I have my file back again?"

* Samsung Electronics Caller: "Can you give me the telephone number for Jack?" Operator: "I'm sorry, sir, I don't understand who you are talking about." Caller: "On page 1, section 5, of the user guide, it clearly states that I need to unplug the fax machine from the AC wall socket and telephone Jack before cleaning. Now, can you give me the number for Jack?" Operator: "I think you mean the telephone socket on the wall."

* Caller: "I'd like the number of the Argoed Fish Bar in Cardiff, please." Operator: "I'm sorry, but there's no listing. Is the spelling correct?" Caller: "Well, it used to be called the Bargoed Fish Bar, but the 'B' fell off."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home