Humor You 'n' Me

Check out my blog for things that will make you laugh: funny pictures, news, jokes, and videos. I may also write about various thoughts and experiences that might just... humor you 'n' me.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Getting Old (Jokes)

Here's a few clever jokes relating to the topic of getting old:

I felt like my body had gotten totally out of shape, so I got my doctor's permission to join a fitness club and start exercising. I decided to take an aerobics class for seniors. I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour. But by the time I got my leotards on, the class was over.
--

My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
--

Don't let aging get you down. It's too hard to get back up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home